Overseers, Pastors Gary and Gina.
The two, made one, are chosen vessels called together by God to bring hope and equip the body of Christ to advance God's kingdom.
With a mandate among the nations, by the Spirit of the most high God, to pull up destructive roots, tear down strongholds, take apart false religion, and demolish the works of the enemy. By building, planting, and preaching the good news of the gospel to the lost for His Glory establishing God's Kingdom in the earth.
-Transforming A World, One Heart At A Time-Romans 12:2
- "See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant" Jeremiah 1:10
- To Preach the good news of the gospel to the lost -Luke 19:10
- To Deliver to the lost the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ that brings hope in a hopeless world and fulfill the Great Commission-Matthew 28:19
- To this ministry is to feed the hungry, clothed the naked, visit those less fortunate in the hospitals, nursing homes, and prisons- Matthew 25:35,36
- Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him-Acts 28:31
Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.